Al-fal-fa Means “Father of All Plants / Foods”
It is Extremely Nutrient Dense ... Alfalfa, Has a Variety of Minerals Including Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Chlorine, Sodium, Potassium, Silicon, and Trace elements. Alfalfa is Also a Good Source of Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Vitamin K.
• Cleansing the blood
• Helping Alleviate Allergies
• Aids in Blood Clotting
• Promotes Healthy Digestion Because of it’s High Level of Enzymes.
• Can Ease Morning Sickness
• Is helpful in reversing tooth decay and remineralizing teeth
• Great source of Vitamin K
• Supports the pituitary gland
• Supportive during nursing
• Helps ease morning sickness
• Helps ease gout
• Aids with all forms of arthritis
• Helps Support Balanced Cholesterol & Blood Sugar
Alfalfa, Fills a Huge Nutritional Gap that Children Have Today
Due to Over Some Benefits Processed Foods !!!
Traditionally Alfalfa is Used as a Springtime Tonic, However it is Excellent for Your Health All Year Long.
Again ..... Alfalfa is Naturally High in Many Essential Nutrients ...Vitamins and
Minerals, Including A, D, E, K, and Even the Full Family of B Vitamins; Biotin,
Calcium, Folic Acid, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium and Many Others, as Well as
Being Very High in Protein.
DOSAGE: 1-6, 1/2 Droppers, 3-4 X’s Plus a day (We are Talking About From a 4oz. Bottle ..
Depending On “ AS NEEDED” ... Maintenance, Could Be 2-4 1/2 Droppers,
2 Times a Day!!!